His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

All I wanted was ONE chick'n patty!

I went to make myself dinner today.  We had two leftover meatless chick'n patties, baby carrots, and couscous.  I went to put one chick'n patty on my plate, along with a handful of baby carrots and my MIL walked up and said, "Oh, that's my husband's plate."  Of course, I was pissed but didn't say anything and just put everything back.  Why am I pissed?  Last night, my FIL came home with burritos from Taco Bell and had four, if not five burritos in the fridge.  And no, I have no intention of eating any because they are all made with meat.  My MIL also brought home some Turkey soup that her friend made.  After I put the plate of food away, my MIL noticed that there were extra baby carrots and couscous leftover and I said, "No, it's okay, I'll just make a pizza."  Then she said, "Oh, I was going to say, you could have the Turkey soup, but you don't eat turkey."  DUH, Bitch!!!!  All I fucking wanted was ONE chick'n patty, some leftover baby carrots and couscous.  I am also pissed because it was our food stamps that paid for the chick'n patties and the couscous, both of which we bought at BJ's!  It was actually about 95% of our food stamps that paid for all of the food we bought that day. 

I have decided that if we ever have food stamps leftover, I am going to do my best to spend it all at the end of each month or just tell Shannon we don't have any money left on the card.  I don't think our food stamps should go to pay for my in-law's food!  If they need help with paying for food, they can apply for it.

Also, Shannon has been talking about going to Disney World if he gets some money.  He wants to rent two cars (one for us and one for the in-laws), rent a big house (so they can stay there too), and give them each $1000 spending money.  I have decided that if he does go to Disney World, Kyle and I are not going.  It's bad enough I am stuck living here, but to go on vacation with them?!   Instead of going to Disney World, I want to take Kyle to California to visit my family, many of whom he has never met! 

Of course, Shannon says I am overreacting.  He can't even be a supportive husband and blames this on me.  I told him that I have been thinking about the Disney World thing for awhile and this crap pushed me towards my decision! I am already pissed from this morning when my MIL told us not to flush the toilet. 

All I wanted was one chick'n patty!  Her husband has plenty of food to choose from to eat: 4 or 5 burritos from Taco Bell, Turkey soup, and a plate of food minus one chick'n patty!

If I am overreacting, why can't my husband just be understanding and take my side...for ONCE?

2 comments:

  1. That is why you just need to put a tiny fridge in your room and have what you want in there. :) I hate living with others as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW girl looks like you, your hubby and Kyle need to really find a place of yor own before you really go the off in there. You sound so stressed out

    ReplyDelete