His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Epic Burritos!

We made bean burritos at home yesterday!  We bought our ingredients at Walmart and they turned out really good!  They tasted so fresh and tasted so good.  We used canned refried beans, tomatoes, an onion, guacamole, sour cream, and shredded cheese!  I had Shannon cut up the tomatoes and onion since I don't like onions, nor do I like the smell.  While he was doing that, I heated up the beans and made sure all the ingredients were on the counter and ready to go.

We had leftovers so I had a couple of burritos today!  I can't wait to make them again!  Our burritos were so fresh tasting!  Love it!  I tried making a burrito for Kyle but he wasn't interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment