His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Friday, January 21, 2011

I cleaned again

Kyle's teacher called this afternoon to let me know that next Monday there will no school but there is school on Tuesday.  Monday is a "school make up day" due to the snow a few weeks ago.  She also said they are doing something with teddy bears next week, so I need to send Kyle to school with a teddy bear.  LOL  I don't think we have a teddy bear, so we'll have to buy one. 

A few days ago, I ended up buying Valentine's Day cards for Kyle's class, so I need to ask the teacher for a list of the student's names!  This should be fun to do, since I haven't done Valentine's Day cards in so long! 

I ended up cleaning the bathroom again.  I did a quick clean of the bathroom, floor, wiped the toilet and cleaned the sink!  I love using white vinegar and baking soda and there are no toxic fumes to worry about.

I am also going to try to make homemade shampoo using liquid castile soap.  I found a few recipes that I want to try.  The same recipe can also be used on our skin since it's all natural. I also plan on using it in Kyle's bath.  Hopefully this will help our dry skin, Kyle's eczema, and prevent staticy hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment