His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Went to the Warehouse Store!

Kyle was off of school so we were all home, just like all of last week (due to snow, icey roads, etc.).  Anyway, we ended up going to BJ's Warehouse and bought some food!  We bought some organic burritos that all of us can eat because it's meat-free.  We also bought oranges, Uncle Ben "ready rice," Carpi Sun drink pouches (for Kyle), and a bunch of other food!  I also bought a HUGE container of white vinegar to clean with. 

I ended up cleaning the bathroom today using baking soda and white vinegar!  I feel so accomplished.  I scrubbed the bathtub with baking soda and white vinegar and then I used the same combo to help unclog the shower drain.  It helped a bit, it drains a little more than before.  I cleaned the sink too.  I also poured some white vinegar in the toilet bowl to help disinfect/clean it.  Then I wiped the bathroom floor with white vinegar and wiped down the toilet (yuck).  Lastly, I wiped down the shower curtain with white vinegar and it's a little bit cleaner.  I may have to step into the bathtub and really scrub the shower curtain.  Everything is clean in the bathroom, and it smells fresh and looks clean! 

No comments:

Post a Comment