His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Pineapple Upside-Down Cake

Watch out! I am going to bake again! My first attempt at baking bread turned out pretty well, I was actually really surprised at myself!  Even my husband loved the banana bread I made!  Last night, I decided that I wanted to make pineapple upside-down cake.  I got the idea from watching Desperate Housewives!  I don't think I have ever tasted pineapple upside-down cake but it sure looks good, don't you think?



Unfortunately, my "baking" skills are pretty much like Gabrielle's, rather than Bree's!  So, I am hoping it will turn out!  I am trying to do things that challenge me, and baking seems to do that.  I am trying to find new interests and things that make me happy!



I looked up a few recipes and found one from Betty Crocker that I liked and that looked easy enough for me to follow!  I bought all of the ingredients I need and will be making it tomorrow!  My husband said he would have some if I made it!

I just hope I don't get this reaction to my cake.  By the way, I think her expression is priceless! 



1 comment:

  1. LOL You sound like me!! Hey there! I am finally getting caught up from the weekend blog hop! Apparently I can only “follow” so many in a day. I am your newest follower. I am one of the hosts! Stopping by to say hi! Hope to see ya on all my blogs :) I have a giveaway going on my Fire butterfly Jewels blog! :)

    http://myowngrocerygame.blogspot.com/

    http://firebutterflyjewels.blogspot.com/

    http://mommysmenuplanning.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete