His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Post Office and Food Lion

Today marked my one month anniversary since starting my new workout program, Turbo Fire!  So far, I am happy with the results and I can't wait to see what month 2 will bring. 

Kyle's class will be starting a garden!  It sounds like a lot of fun for him to be able to play in dirt! 

After Kyle got home from school, Shannon dropped us off at the grocery store (Food Lion) while he went to the Post Office!  I bought some fresh fruit and vegetables and other things we were running out of.  I also bought hot dogs for Kyle since he loves them so much!  I also bought some nutella since I heard it was really good.  I tried some with grapes and it was so good!  I'll have to try it with other fruits! 

No comments:

Post a Comment