His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, April 18, 2011

Future up in the air

So our future is up in the air.  We talked about applying for Section 8 Housing and it looks like we'll have to do that.  Why?  A few factors, but the main reason is that my in-laws want to walk out on their house (we currently live with them) to move to South Carolina.  Or at least that's where they want to move at the moment.  A year ago it changed to South Carolina, Winston-Salem, and Cary.  Now they're back to South Carolina to live near the beach. 

My in-laws want to walk out on their house because they simply cannot afford to live here.  I don't blame them, because the same thing happened to us, we had to walk out on our house almost 4 years ago.  Since they want to leave, that means we need to find our own place.  I am glad that [hopefully] we'll have our own place again since it's been way too long.  I am unsure when they want to move, but I don't think they'll leave us high and dry.  I just hope we can get approved and get on the list for Section 8. 


Mae Minerals ~ all natural mineral makeup, lip gloss, and skin care.

No comments:

Post a Comment