His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Water Day on the last day of school

Yesterday was Kyle's last day of school.  As I dropped him off at his class, I realized he was already used to going to school again.  He didn't seem as nervous as last week.  Yesterday was "water day" so they had a few inflatable pools for the kids.  I also packed Kyle's backpack with swim trunks (second hand from my youngest cousins), a towel, and a change of clothes.  As soon as he arrived at school, his teacher changed him into his swim trunks because they were going to go outside to play in the water soon after breakfast! 

When it came time to pick him up, the teachers said he played in the water (which I figured)!  Kyle loves water!  It sounds like he had fun!  When I arrived, his class was eating lunch and watching Finding Nemo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment