His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, June 27, 2011

Appointment Scheduled

Last month, I made an appointment for Shannon to be seen by a "family doctor" so that he can get a referral for a Gastroenterologist.  He went to the appointment and about a week later, they called with him the appointment for the Gastroenterologist.  His appointment is tomorrow afternoon, and I believe this doctor will tell him the same thing the "family doctor" told him!  Hopefully after that, they can schedule a surgery! 

Today, I called the same practice about making myself an appointment for an annual exam.  My appointment is in a few weeks (the second week of July)!  I am excited since I haven't been to the doctor for this type of appointment in over 4 years!  Now that we're on Medicaid, we can now go see a doctor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment