His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A day out of routine

Yesterday was a little out of routine for us.  Kyle ended up falling asleep around 11pm (I think that's the normal time) but I usually go to bed around 8 PM or 9 PM because I like to get up around 5 AM to do my workout without disturbing anyone. 

I didn't go to bed until midnight and woke up around 8 AM this morning.  I didn't do my workout and was feeling a little out of sorts and not sure what I should be doing.  I just didn't feel like my normal self.  Well, I ended up doing my workout this afternoon while Shannon was away!  Kyle was home with me so he had fun watching me.  I am just glad I didn't stray from my workout schedule because I am really trying to stay on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment