His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Sitting down to take her quiz...

After finally getting Kyle to bed, I woke up with the intent on getting some quiet time.  I decided to take my quiz for class since I don't have much time during the day with Kyle home this week.  Spring Break needs to be over!  I usually do my college work when Kyle is at school.  My only time is at night, at least for this week. 

I told Shannon that I was going to take my quiz.  Soon after I sit down and open the window to take my quiz, he comes in to the room and starts talking to me.  I quickly had to remind him that I'm taking a quiz.  Once I open the window, I have 12 hours to take it.  I also have to be in that "frame of mind" to take the quiz.  I can't be answering a question and then getting up to do something and then sit back down, etc.  I need to take my quiz in one straight shot!  Soon after Shannon leaves the room, he decides to turn on the A/C!  I start to get cold so I have to get up to turn it off because he can't hear me ask him to turn it off.  Then the damn phone rings.  We have a phone in our room where Kyle sleeps so I am sure that helped to wake him up. 

Then Shannon starts listening to music on his computer and I have to shut my door just so I can concentrate.  Lo and behold, soon after, Kyle wakes up!  He is awaken by the music and the phone. 

Thankfully, I finished my quiz and received a 9 out of 10 correct!

No comments:

Post a Comment