His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Who framed...the family?


We have framed family pictures!  I am so glad to have pictures of us!  Now I just have to wait for Shannon to put them up on our wall.  Unfortunately, that will take him about 87 days weeks days to finally get to. 

All of the pictures above were free through various Walgreens promotions.  The one in the middle is from our most recent visit to Disney World (Feb/Mar 2012) and I had that one made today.  The two on either side were from our first trip to Disney World in December 2010.

Since I had 3 pictures, I decided to finally buy frames for them!  I can't wait to see them on the wall!  I want to put them in our bedroom so I will see them when I go to bed and when I wake up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment