His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, April 16, 2012

Staying ahead

I've been doing good with staying on track with my workouts!  Yesterday I added a pilates workout to my day!  I am going to try to add pilates in the evenings. 

I look forward to the weekdays because Kyle is at school.  It seems it's the best time for me to work on my school work.  This weekend, I started my discussion questions for this week and finished them today.  I also did my reading and completed my quiz!  I got a 9 out of 10! 

I have found that when I stay at least 4 or 5 days ahead of my college schedule, it helps me feel organized and gives me enough time to do my school work.  I am done with everything for next week except my rough draft essay!  Next week, we have to write a rough draft essay and the final is due in a few weeks! 

Essays make me nervous since I haven't really had much practice in over a decade. 

The one thing I do miss about online college is lectures and being around other students and teachers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment