His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Shark Vacuum is here!

My Shark vacuum arrived today!  I heard the FedEx truck pull up and couldn't wait for it to arrive at my doorstep.  Kyle helped unpack it and throw things away.  He also helps remove labels and stickers. 

I even put the Shark vacuum together myself.  Thankfully, I didn't need any tools! 

I used my Shark vacuum at least 3 or 4 times just vacuuming around the apartment!  I am very happy with the results. Our carpet looks so clean and even feels clean on our feet.  The vacuum also comes with a HEPA filter and I could feel the air being cleaned as I was vacuuming!  I just love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment