His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Saturday, June 9, 2012

I'm sick now!

Yesterday was Kyle's last day of school!  They had substitute bus and bus drivers yesterday and we ended up taking him and picking him up from school.  We weren't sure if the substitute buses would be equipped for Kyle.  He was pretty much sick the whole week but we sent him to school since there was only one week left. 

The last few days, I noticed I wasn't feeling right.  I had a tickle in the back of my throat.  I also had a headache here and there.  Yesterday evening, I really started to feel sick!  I took over the counter medicine to help me sleep and it helped me sleep 5 hours and then I had to take another dose which helped me sleep another 4 hours. 

Summer is here!  Although, we don't have any plans right now.  We're just taking it day by day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment