His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Dreaming of furniture and an iPhone

Shannon was thinking about getting new furniture for our new place and have it set up before we officially move in.  He wanted to get a coffee table, two end tables and a new TV stand.  Our current TV stand is about 9 years old. 

After browsing online for possible places to go to, he found end tables priced at about $250 at JC Penney, which is way out of our budget.  So, he decided we should try Target and Walmart. We found some really cute pieces at Target and then went to Walmart to look around.  One our way home, Shannon realized that we are unable to afford new furniture, even if it's the kind you assemble yourself.  He decided that we should use the money towards a washer and dryer.  We're still not sure if we are going to buy or rent.  I have a feeling we should buy them.

I have been looking/wanting/dreaming of getting an iPhone!  They are pricey but I have it narrowed down to getting one through Straight Talk or Cricket.  I know I don't need a phone now but it would be nice to have.  I like the iPhone 5 because it comes with Siri and a few other perks.  I am trying to save up the money I earn from my blog to actually purchase the phone.  I am making a semi-steady income with my blog that I may be able to afford a cell phone each month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment