His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, April 22, 2013

Job Interview with County

This afternoon, I received an unexpected call for a job interview.  She actually called last Friday but I decided not to call her back because the voicemail she left wasn't specific.  She just said she was calling for Social Services. 

Today, she called a minute before I had to leave to wait for Kyle at the bus stop, so I couldn't pick up the phone and risk getting stuck on a call for too long. 

I have a job interview next Tuesday for a County position.  Over a month ago (March 13th) I applied for 3 "office assistant" positions, so it could be for any of those three.  I did not expect to ever get called for an interview with the County because I have been applying for over a year with no luck. 

When I was applying for jobs last month, I was hoping my new certification as a medical administrative assistant would give me an edge with the County. 

I am excited but nervous about the interview.  She said to expect two hours.  The first hour is testing I think.  The second hour is interviews with at least 4 people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment