His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Roughly 36 hours

For about 36 hours, I was feeling very dizzy and nauseous.  Yesterday, I pretty much threw up everything in my stomach (even water), including stomach acid. 

Every time I stood up, or moved just the slightest, I would feel dizzy and almost feel like blacking out.  I also felt light-headed.  Every movement hurt.  I felt like I had very little balance because when I stood up to walk, I would waver a bit.  It was like trying to walk on a trampoline when someone was jumping on it or walking on an unsteady boat. 

Thankfully, during this time, Shannon was off of work.  The whole time I wasn't feeling well, I was hoping I would feel better before Friday, when he would have to return to work.  It is Thursday morning and I am feeling better.  Last night, Shannon brought home some Italian frozen ice dessert cups.  I had two of them last night. 

While I wasn't feeling well, Shannon really stepped up and helped get Kyle ready for school yesterday and took him to the bus stop.  He even met him at the bus stop after school. 

I am still not sure why I was feeling sick and dizzy. 

Shannon got called in to work tonight.  He came in to the bedroom around 12:40am saying they want him to come in to work.  I told him I was feeling better.  He is working until 7am.  I am feeling well enough to get Kyle off to school today.  I've been up since 12:40am or so.  Catching up on emails, blogging and making a list of what I need to do today. 

Also, Shannon received some good news at work.  He said that any time he is working (even if he's called in) he will be getting his normal rate of pay!  Next week, they are wanting him to work at least 40 hours, maybe more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment