His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

New Business!

Well, I joined a new business today! Well, technically my husband did. I was unable to sign up under my own name because of some company policies and I would have had to wait until July. Since I didn’t want to wait that long, I thought of signing up under my husband’s name. I didn’t fraud anyone either, I asked my husband first and he didn’t have a problem with it. Plus this business will benefit our family. The products that this company offers is for the entire family.

I should receive my shipment in about a week! I am so excited. All the cleaning products are all natural, organic, and green friendly. I also love knowing that using these products aren’t harmful to us or the environment. I have only had the pleasure of trying 2 of the cleaning products, so I am really looking forward to trying more.

No comments:

Post a Comment