His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Thursday, October 16, 2008

I realized something

I’ve been trying to apply for work at home jobs this past week and I even took a few assessment tests. Well, today I took another one that took about an hour of my time. During this time, Kyle was either whining, climbing on boxes, wanting to sit on my lap, or wanting something.

I realized that I can’t take a work at home position with Kyle since I would need a quiet work space.

I’ve been encouraging Shannon to update his resume and start looking for other opportunities or even internal promotions. I just want us to have more money coming in because it seems like we never have enough money. If we had money or even extra money at the end of the month, I wouldn’t have to worry about finding a work at home job in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment