His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Only Our Class!

Here’s what I found out when I checked my email this morning, there is a reunion set for mid-November, only 6 weeks away!!!! Such a short notice, especially for those of us who no longer live in California and would have to plan on airfare, hotel, etc. It seems the person who was supposed to plan it got behind??? So a few people got together and got permission from our former class president to put this together. Anyway, they have a page on myspace to stay updated. Then I get an invite from another myspace page about another class reunion planned for next summer!

I thought it was a little unfair that the first reunion was set so close to the holidays as well as with very little notice. Plus, with this economy the way it is, how can anyone afford to go?

I like the idea of the second reunion because they give us several months to plan and save up if needed. Plus it isn’t near the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment