His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Corelle Dishes

The other day, I was finally able to purchase a set of Corelle Dinnerware on Amazon.  My order came to $0.  Even the shipping was free.  I used my Amazon gift cards to pay for the entire order!  I can't wait to get our new dinnerware set.  The dishes we have now have lasted us over 9 years (my in-laws bought them for us shortly after we got married).  Unfortunately, some of our dishes are chipped and some pieces are missing because they broke over the years.  I'm tired of having dishes that chip and break. 

The above picture is the set that I chose!  I chose blue and green because they are our favorite colors, Shannon likes blue and I like green. 

No comments:

Post a Comment