His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Friday, March 16, 2012

It's been a good Friday

This morning I found out that my graduation date is about two years sooner than they had originally had me scheduled for because my transcripts have been applied.  I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now and it's not too far!

I also received my rough draft of my paper back from the Teacher's Assistant and he gave me great feedback on my paper to make it better.  He also complimented me on my writing and said I had a well structured paper.  Looks like my Honors English class back in high school really played a huge part, even though it's been over a decade since I've been in high school!  My final paper is due next week and today I changed my paper based on his feedback.

I am all caught up for school for this week so I have the rest of the weekend to relax and not worry about school.  Next week is the last week of the class and it doesn't look too difficult!  

This afternoon, my Corelle dinnerware set arrived!  They are so pretty and lightweight which is a huge difference from our current set.

Aside from everything above, we ended up keeping Kyle home from school today.  He was looking like he wasn't feeling well the last few days and this early this morning (around 3:30am) he threw up!  He then threw up this morning and this evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment