His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, March 12, 2012

Our bills

This weekend, I made the decision to call our cable/internet/phone provider and our auto/renter's insurance company about lowering our bills. 

I just got off the phone with our cable/internet/phone provider and they were able to lower our bill.  Our current bill is a little over $127 a month and they were able to lower it to $113 a month for the next 6 months.  He gave us free DVR service for 6 months as a special promotion (I think it's a great way to offer to their current customers to keep them as customers). 

I just have to call back in 6 months (May) to make sure we keep our DVR service on. 

I was going to call our auto/renter's insurance company but the cordless phone was low on battery.  I plan on calling tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment