His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Home from Disney

It took 12 hours for us to get home yesterday from Disney World! Once we arrived home, I unpacked and Shannon helped put our things back. I did squeeze in one load of laundry before we went to bed. Kyle was ready for school today. He knew exactly what to do and his normal routine. Shannon and I went grocery shopping at Walmart while Kule was still in school. It's easier since he's not there to grab snacks and junk food to put in the cart. Shannon and I bought more fruits and veggies too! We're trying to make healthier choices. For this week, I have most of my school work completed. I need to work on my assignment which is a rough draft of my paper. I also have to re-read the chapter so I can take the quiz!

1 comment: