His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Still sick or sick again...

Kyle is still sick or sick again.  He pretty much stayed in bed all day today.  His daddy came home around 7:30am or so because he worked the graveyard shift.  Shannon stayed up with us until about 9am-9:30am.  Kyle went to lay down with him and ended up staying in bed/sleeping the entire time.  Kyle was coughing throughout the day.  He won't drink water or take medicine.

Since Kyle was sick in bed, I was able to get a lot accomplished.  I was able to post several reviews and do two loads of laundry. 

I hope he's better by Monday morning because I would hate for him to miss more school.

1 comment:

  1. I know it took me 2 full months to get rid of my sickness back in October after I got hurt at work. It sucked! Hope little man gets better soon! But on the bright side, you did get a lot accomplished! LOL

    ReplyDelete