His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Love Framed


For the last few months, I have been obsessed with Alphabet Framed Art.  Essentially, it is pictures of nature, objects, etc that are in the shape of letters.  There are several websites that sell "alphabet framed art" however, they are a little pricey for me.  The picture above is one I made myself.

I bought a CD and access to a website from someone [on ebay] who took the pictures.  I made the LOVE framed art pictured above!  On another website, something like that would have cost me $40 plus shipping.  I bought the CD and access to the website for $20.  With the CD and website access, I can make many more framed art!

I bought the frame at Walmart and had the pictures developed at Walmart and had them shipped to me.  I also bought glue dots (that are use for crafts and scrapbooking). 

I plan on making many more, that's if I can find more frames that are long enough.  The one above was just barely long enough.  The frame is the most expensive part of this project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment