His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, February 25, 2013

Started looking for apartments

I started looking for apartments online.  We're not sure if we want to stay in the area so that Kyle would remain a student as his current school since the entire staff and parents know of his special needs.  That would be ideal.  But also, we want to find a place that we could afford to live at. 

I also realized that I want to live in an apartment complex that offers a gym!  That would be ideal too.  I love the idea of having the opportunity to go to the gym to workout whenever I wanted, especially while Kyle is at school.  It would give me options, besides working out at home. 

Also, we want an apartment with a washer and dryer or hook ups in the apartment.  It's for convenience.  We are also considering location.  We want a place that has a grocery store or drug store nearby.

I hope we can start visiting a few places soon.  Shannon is aware that we need to give a 60 day notice before we move out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment