His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine's Day Cards

Today, I went to Walgreens to pick up a few things for Kyle's Valentine's Day "party" at school.  They asked for Valentine's Day cards, snacks and two bags of candy.  Last year, I didn't get Valentine's Day cards for Kyle's class.  This year, I realized that the kids deserve to receive a card!  Kyle's class only has 8 students (including him).  Since Valentine's Day cards comes in packs of 32, I made a card for each of the students, plus his three teachers!  I will be saving the rest of the cards for next year. 

I wanted to get more goodies for the kids, but with such short notice, I decided to stick with what I already bought at Walgreens.

Shannon and I went to Walmart this afternoon for groceries.  Kyle also needed new socks, I just hope they aren't too big for him.  The medium size looked too small for his feet, so I bought the large size. 

Shannon got called in to work tonight!  He has to work from 10pm until 6am.  The extra hours are needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment