His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Friday, May 17, 2013

Changed Major Twice

I am looking at returning to college to earn my Bachelor's Degree.  This week, I changed my major twice!  Although, I won't be able to start until June.  I need to print out some forms, sign them and then scan/email them to the school or fax them.  We won't have our printer hooked up until after we move and even then, that depends on when Shannon will get around to setting up the printer. 

My original major was Sociology.  Earlier this week, I changed it to Social Science but then I read the description and courses for the Psychology Degree and that seems more interesting to me even more so. 

I am still against "loans," however I have been wanting to earn my degree for some time now.

No comments:

Post a Comment