His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Friday, May 10, 2013

Pink Polka Dot Plant

Earlier this week, I finally threw all of my plants away that I had in soil.  I kept my air plants.  I knew I needed to get rid of them for our move.  I already miss my plants. 

Yesterday, we stopped by Time Warner to return our cable box.  While we were there, I saw two plants in the back of their office near a window.  One was a peace lily plant and one was a lime green color plant!  It looked like a philodendron!  I even pointed them out to Shannon.  I already have plant-fever! 

Today, Kyle came home from school with a Mother's Day gift he made at school.  I received a Pink Polka Dot Plant in a cute clay pot that he painted blue with dots and other decorations on them!  It is so cute!  I put the plant in our kitchen near the window and as we were getting ready for bed, Kyle brought the plant in the bedroom and put it on our nightstand!  I tried putting it back in the kitchen, but then he brought it back into the bedroom.  So, we have it on our nightstand! 

No comments:

Post a Comment