His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Walmart and Hearing Test

While Kyle was in school yesterday, Shannon and I went to Walmart. Every time we go somewhere without Kyle (which isn't very often), we always reminisce about our life before we had him. I bought two short sleeved shirts for Kyle to wear for school. He only has certain colors he can wear, so I bought navy blue and red! I could have bought a white shirt, but I don't trust my 4 year old in a white shirt. I don't even trust myself in white! LOL

I started taking my new vitamins yesterday. Today I am feeling good and don't feel like I am dragging myself. It's only been 2 days but I am definitely feeling better.

Kyle had his hearing test today. Thankfully the doctor was very nice to Kyle and spoke to him in a way that a fellow parent would. He did three different tests on Kyle's ears and two of them came back saying he's in the normal hearing range. The third test said he had fluid in his ears!

He set up another appointment with an "ear, nose, and throat" doctor and they are going to check again to see if he still has fluid in his ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment