His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

New Vitamins, Ahoy!

I ended up ordering a different vitamin for myself. This time I bought a "vegetarian food-based" vitamin. The other vitamins that I bought a month ago were making me feel sick to my stomach soon after taking them and throughout the day and evening. Just to be sure, I even skipped my vitamin yesterday to see if I still felt sick and sure enough, I felt fine!

This past weekend, I gave in and bought a different vitamin. I was trying to wait until my current vitamins were all gone, but the pain was unpredictable, sporadic, and sometimes unbearable. I also started feeling dizzy at times.

I found a brand that I liked but after reading further, I realized that it wasn't vegetarian. I finally found the vitamin at a great price at vitacost. I plan on starting my new vitamins tomorrow!



We had quiet weekend. Saturday was bright and sunny, it got up around 76 degrees! Sunday was the opposite, it was overcast, windy, and gloomy. It even rained!

Kyle went to school on Monday! We went out to the bus stop and waited...and waited! It never came. The bus comes between 6:56 AM and 7:09 AM (the latest). Well, we waited there until 7:15 AM-- just to be sure. As we were walking back home, Kyle started crying because he was expecting to get on the bus and go to school! We ended up having to drive Kyle to preschool! Apparently one of the kids got sick on the bus (threw up), so they had to take him back home. I guess the bus did come by, but we had gone home already.

Kyle has school tomorrow and Shannon and I are planning on going grocery shopping while he's in school. Kyle has his hearing test on Thursday! I am not sure what to expect or how they plan on "testing" him on his hearing. I guess they will go by his reaction to sound?

No comments:

Post a Comment