His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Friday, March 12, 2010

I just won!

I just notified by email that I won a sweepstakes that I had entered! I am a second prize winner! Here's what I won:

SECOND PRIZES (3): $48.95

3 sets of Lunchbox Love, volumes 1-8
Give your kids Love, Encouragement and Fun with these delightful note cards that feature positive messages and fun trivia on every card! Connect with your kids and lift their spirits every day.
Retail value: $32

"My Lunch Box" recipe set
"My Lunch Box" offers families exciting new possibilities for packed lunches. These 50 simple recipes feature inventive sandwiches, tasty salads, healthy treats, and more.
Retail value: $16.95

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it fun to win stuff? I have won several things through the Internet.

    ReplyDelete