His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sunscreen, Easter Stuff, and Smoothies

We went to Walmart this [late] afternoon. I bought sunscreen for Kyle and myself. I also bought some to use on my face. Today I spent about 30 minutes outside soaking up the sun! It was nice and sunny, so I took advantage to hopefully get a little tan. During that time, Kyle had a chance to get some fresh air and play outside.

I also picked out a blue Easter basket for Kyle. We ended up getting 3 bags of candy and a bag of plastic eggs. Hopefully Kyle will have fun with all the other kids "finding" the eggs!

We saw all the Twilight merchandise such as books, clothing, CDs, and movies! It was tempting to look but I am saving my amazon gift cards to buy the books on amazon. I am looking at getting the 3 books in a "hardcover collection" package.

I've decided to start making "fruit and veggie smoothies" for Kyle. He's not really eating much these days. I bought bananas, strawberries, oranges, and spinach for the smoothies. I made a smoothie when we got home and Kyle took one sip and made the "eww" face! LOL I made it with fruit and spinach. I think I used too much fruit and it turned out too thick! But I'll keep trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment