His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Even though he's home...

Even though Kyle has been home with us all week, I feel like I have gotten a lot done!

I still hadn't received my W-2 from Walmart in the mail, and that is the only thing we were waiting on! A few weeks ago, I asked a former co-worker if she had received hers and she said she picked it up! I assumed that Walmart would mail them out automatically! Finally, I called and asked if they could mail it to me! So I should receive it by the end of this week! I am excited that we can most likely have our taxes done by this weekend!

We took Kyle to the ER today to get his stitches removed! We waited an hour in the waiting room before we were taken into an exam room. We waiting another hour before they took the stitches out. He did cry a little because a scab had formed over his stitches, so the nurse had to remove his scabs to get to the stitches! He started bleeding a bit. She told us to keep it clean and keep doing what we've been doing. Kyle was very brave! We're glad to get that over with. He should be ready to go to school on Friday! It sounds like his teachers miss him!

While we were waiting in the exam room, Shannon and I had a chance to talk. The subject of our car registration was brought up. We never renewed changed our address with DMV when we moved last year. So I renewed our registration after we got home from the ER! We were a tad overdue! Whoops!

No comments:

Post a Comment