His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Another Amazon order!

I just placed another order on Amazon!  This time, I ended up getting something for Shannon and another thing for both of us.  On the way home from Kyle's therapy, Shannon said he would love to buy Eminem's CD with his favorite song: Not Afraid.  The album just happens to have one of my favorite songs: Love the way you lie.  So I found the album on Amazon and bought it with my gift cards!  I also bought another set of satin pillowcases.  I previously bought a set of satin pillowcases in green and it's a very dark green, this time I bought blue (Shannon's favorite color).  This order came out to almost $21 and it didn't cost us a penny, since I used my gift cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment