His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Black Friday orders

I received my Black Friday orders!  We received Shannon's black pants yesterday.  He hasn't had the time to try them on.  I want to make sure he likes them and that they fit right.  He will be using them for Best Buy, as well as when we're at home. 

I received my JC Penney's order today!  I tried on my first pair of skinny jeans and love them!  They are so comfortable and fit just fine.  I love my black boots too.  I don't have a full length mirror, so I stood in the bathroom and lifted my leg so I could "see" my boots on my feet and how they look with my skinny jeans!  LOL  I also love my Skechers sneakers!  They fit just perfectly too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment