His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Friday, November 9, 2012

Shoes

Kyle has new shoes.  Shannon bought him new shoes the other day.  He seems to like them.  I also bought myself a new pair of shoes.  They are Skechers and so cute.  They have a slimmer look!  I bought a half a size smaller than I normally wear thinking I could wear them comfortably.  When I tried both of them on at home, they felt a little snug.  I've been walking around in them at home to see if they would work, otherwise, I will exchange them for my normal size. 

Shannon is still working like crazy.  Yesterday, he only worked at Best Buy.  Today, he has to work at Best Buy and then come home, sleep for a few hours and work at his security supervisor job for 8 hours overnight.  The hours are great, we're just not sure how long he can keep this up.  Hopefully his hours with both jobs will smooth out.  We love the extra hours though.  Now we can't wait until he gets a few paychecks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment