His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday work schedule

Shannon worked from 12pm until 7pm at Best Buy.  His security job called him while he was at Best Buy and asked him to come in an hour early to cover, so he's working 10pm until 7am.  He then has to work Saturday at Best Buy from 12pm until 7pm, I believe. 

I started taking a weight loss supplement called Raspberry Ketones.  It is recommended by Dr. Oz.  I am reviewing the product for my other blog.  I am also trying to get back into Turbo Fire.  I strayed from the program about a month ago.  I think I've been doing Turbo Fire for so long.  I am trying to stay motivated.  During the last month, I changed up my routine and rotated between pilates, yoga and Turbo Jam.  There's a new workout program coming out in mid-December but I think I'll wait to see what others are saying about it once it's out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment