His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sunday

I made another batch of homemade laundry soap this morning.

I am slowly trying to get back into couponing at Walgreens to help us save money on the non-food items we need.  I had Shannon pick up the Sunday paper on the way home from work.  I went through the Walgreens ad and matched my coupons with what was on sale.  I took Kyle for a walk to Walgreens and bought 2 bottles of conditioner, 2 boxes of Always pads, and 2 packages of Pampers.  I also picked up my free 8x10 photo that I ordered a few days ago while Walgreens was offering the special! 

It was nice to get out of the house since Kyle and I have been indoors since last Tuesday.

Shannon worked last night at his security job from 11pm until 7am and has to work again today from 3pm until 9pm at Best Buy.  We plan on closing our Wells Fargo accounts and moving our money to our credit union!  Monday norning, I plan to deposit money into our credit union.  After I do that, I can get my haircut since there's a Supercuts in the same shopping center.  I haven't had my hair cut in over a year and half!

Shannon was called about working extra shifts for his security job.  He is now working tonight from 11pm until 7am and the same for Monday and Tuesday!  We need the money!

No comments:

Post a Comment