His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

New Credit Union Members!


We are officially credit union members!  I just signed up online!  Shannon had to be the primary person on our joint account because he is the one who is employed with one of their "approved employers list."

Shannon is at work at the moment.  I had to call him for one thing I needed information on.  I know everything else about him, I just needed to be reminded of his mother's maiden name and the spelling. 

I am so excited!  I can't wait until we receive our welcome kit that they will be mailing out to us.  Once we order checks and receive our debit/credit cards from our new credit union, I can close our accounts with Wells Fargo.  We have been with Wachovia since 2007 and then they merged with Wells Fargo. Wells Fargo charges too many fees and we are just unhappy with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment