His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

New blog opportunities and waiting

I am axiously waiting for my casserole dish to get here!  I don't know when it was or will be shipped but I hope to get it soon.  I am looking forward to using it. 

I am also waiting for my Jillian Michaels' DVDs to get here.  I can't wait to try her workouts!  I love my current workout program but to add something new will be a treat! 

I have not heard anything more from the credit union, so I don't know if I was approved or will be approved.  I just want to start out with a savings account and then apply for a credit card or even a secured credit card to rebuild my credit.

We are doing better financially with Shannon working two jobs.  He has a separate bank account and his own credit card with another bank.  He has his security job paychecks going straight to that account.  He uses that account for his own spending money, such as gas, food, etc.  He just switched his Best Buy direct deposit to our joint account.  I will be using that to pay our bills!

I ended up pitching a PR firm that represents Soda Stream and I will be receiving the "genesis system" to review!  I am excited!  We don't drink a lot of soda, but this sounds like a healthier alternative since it uses water to make the soda! 

I am still on schedule with my new workout program: Les Mills Combat!  It's a little difficult but very motivating and fun!  Once I receive my Jillian Michaels' DVDs, I may add them here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment