His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Giving Jillian Michaels' a try


I will be trying two of Jillian Michaels' workout DVDs very soon!  I am really looking forward to adding them into the mix.  I choose to receive 30 Day Shred and No More Trouble Zones.  Both workouts require dumbbells which I now have!  I have heard a lot of great things about the 30 Day Shred, so I hope I will enjoy it.

I have never worked out to her videos.  My first impression of her was that she is a little mean and yells at people (from the promos I saw from The Biggest Loser).  She seems tough but she knows what she's doing. 

I was going to choose her Kickbox FastFix video but I decided against it because of the current workout program I am doing.  I didn't want to confuse myself with the kicking and punching routines from her video vs the mixed martial arts program I am doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment