His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Applied for my own account

I applied for my own savings account with the credit union, so that I can "officially" be a member.  A few hours after I submitted my application, I received a call from the credit union stating they ran my name and address and it said "no."  I think she was saying that it's showing I don't live at my current address.  At first I was confused, considering we've lived here for over a year and I receive mail everyday.  I asked her if I could email her a picture of my ID, which I was able to. 

As I thought about it, it may not show up on my credit report about where I live because I haven't applied for a credit card, nor do I have an employer.  The last time I applied for a bank account was when we lived in another city and the last time I had an employer was a few years ago. 


No comments:

Post a Comment