His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Laundry and Cleaning

Shannon is off from Best Buy tomorrow but has to work his security supervisor job from 11pm until 7am.  He worked all this week at Best Buy.  Next week, he's working at least 60 hours total from both jobs.

I did several loads of laundry and cleaned the floors.  I also put our shower liner/curtain through a laundry cycle but it still has the moldy look.  I washed the shower liner/curtain in with a load of towels, as recommended since it's supposed to help remove mold and mildew during the wash. 

Since I cleaned the floors, I also washed our bath mats and kitchen mats. 

No comments:

Post a Comment