His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Toys R Us

We just got back from Toys R Us!  Shannon wanted to spoil Kyle for Christmas since this is the first Christmas we have been able to get him any presents!  Shannon and I ended up getting over $128 worth of toys for Kyle!  We bought him Spiderman toys, a boat and many other things. 

We also stopped at Cricket because Shannon needed a case for his phone. 

Now that we have new toys, I am going to go through his current toy box and get rid of most of the toys!  When we moved here, I wanted to get rid of most of his toys then but Shannon wanted to keep them.  While Kyle is in school, I will be going through his toys and getting rid of them so he won't see me throw them away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment