His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, December 10, 2012

Productive

This morning, I ended up trying to clean up and de-clutter our second bedroom that is essentially a computer room, storage room and Kyle's toy room.  There were a lot of boxes and other things that could be thrown away.  I was tired of looking at it.  It's nice to have an almost clean room to be in. The closet is stuffed full of plastic storage containers.  Shannon decided to buy plastic storage containers instead of boxes when we were moving.  He figured plastic would last longer than cardboard (since we move so often).  I just hate how much room the storage containers take up.  So the close is full of our stuff in the plastic storage containers, plus several boxes of MRE's.  I am trying to clean up as much as I can and throw everything away that we don't use or don't need. 

I started my new workout program today!  Yesterday, I did the basic video that teaches you the moves.  Today, I started the actual workout program.  It will take me some time to learn the moves but I tried to keep up!   Tomorrow's workout requires hand weights, which I don't have so I plan on using soup cans instead. 

Shannon pretty much slept in until he had to get up and get ready for work.  I asked him several hours before he had to go to work if we could go grocery shopping and of course he said, "maybe."  That pissed me off, so I ended up walking to the grocery store and getting some healthy snacks and other things to help hold us over for a few days.  I am "okay" on dinner foods, but it would be nice to have a not-so-empty refrigerator.  On the way home from the grocery store, I stopped at McDonald's and bought a mocha frappe (chocolate chip)!  I love those drinks! 



No comments:

Post a Comment