His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, December 3, 2012

Going to make soy candles again

I was considering joining a home business that sells soy candles, tarts and other accessories for soy products but I didn't want to worry about making a purchase here and there and pay a fee to maintain an affiliate website.

Instead, I decided to try making my own soy candles [and tarts if I have wax leftover] just because it was so much fun!  While it can be messy, it's a great hobby for me!

I bought the soy wax, wicks, fragrance and color.  I just need to buy the jars from Walmart.

I love soy candles so much, I figured it will be more affordable for me to make my own!  This will give me something to do while Kyle is at school and Shannon is at work.  We are also doing a little better financially, so it's not a big expense. 

No comments:

Post a Comment