His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Rent Due

We needed to pay rent, so I wrote the check and turned it in to the rental office.  Since we didn't have enough in our main checking account, we had to go to Shannon's bank to pull out some cash to deposit into our account.  By the way, our banks are across the street from each other.  Anyway, after I deposited the cash into our account, I realized it wouldn't be enough to cover the rent, so we had to go back to his bank to pull out more.

That's when Shannon and I got into a disagreement over where our money is going.  He knows that I was sent money from my parents for Christmas/Kyle's birthday.  I bought a few things with the money, plus it's been helping to pay the bills for the last month.  Shannon was confused as to where the money went because he was under the impression that we should have at least $1400 in the account.  I told him that we do have utility bills, groceries to buy, etc.  He wanted to see the bank account for himself to know where the money went.

We logged on when we got home and he saw that the money went to the toys we bought for Kyle at Toys R Us for Christmas, bills, HIS cell phone belt clip thing, and other things.  All he seems to remember is the money going in and not the money going out...  He doesn't pay the bills, I do.  He said he had the same problem with his own account.  He received an alert that he only had X amount of dollars left in his account and he had to check his account to see where all the money went.  

No comments:

Post a Comment